INTERESTING CLIPS ON WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH A MORTGAGE BROKER
Check these out!
- Why a VERICO Mortgage Broker can help
- Rent or Buy?
- What can you afford?
- Home buying costs you need to know
- Getting Pre-Approved
- Which home is right for you?
- The buying process
- Understanding key terminology
- How much is my monthly payment?
- Open or Closed mortgage?
- Shopping for a mortgage: features and options
- Other types of mortgages
- 6 questions to ask when getting a mortgage
- Managing your total cost of home ownership
- Money saving strategy: Pre-Payment
- Money saving strategy: Round up
- Money saving strategy: Amortization
- Money saving strategy: accessing lower rates
- VERICO mortgage life insurance
If you asked your bank representatives how are fixed and variable mortgage rates calculated and did not know how to answer your question, what would you think? If you asked your bank representative how they calculate their fixed rate mortgage penalties and they did not know, would you still want to work with them? Majority of people still do. Click on the link to find out more.
- Access to over 50 different lenders, banks, trust companies, investors and financial institutions.
- Fast credit and loan pre-approvals with no cost or obligation.
- Up-to-date on all the mortgage rates, terms and re-payment options available on the market.
- They only specialize in mortgages and are knowledgeable on current trends.
- They are experts at matching you with the best-suited mortgage.
- Get mortgage rates at wholesale, guaranteed up to 120 days.
- They work for YOU, not the lender.
- They increase competition in the market place, thus keeping rates low.
- They save you time and money!
- Brokers have vested interest in satisfying your needs since they rely on your referrals and repeat business.